When you record a video, make sure that:
- it is landscape (horizontal): essential as it will be shown online,
- there is no background noise (cars, people speaking),
- your voice is audible and clear,
- you also show the place you are presenting, not only the person speaking!!
- your English is correct: have it checked out by your English teacher.
When you are done with this, then you can proceed to improve your videos, by:
- Having them subtitled: both in the English version and your home language version.
- Introducing a front page with a title, a background jingle, the name of the authors and other relevant info.